PNEUVEMBRE® CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
The PNEUVEMBRE® Contest (hereinafter the “Contest") is organized by PROCURE as part of the PNEUVEMBRE® campaign. It all happens right here, on our campaign's website (https://pneuvembre.ca/en/) from October 15th to December 1st, 2020.
The Contest is open to all car dealerships and mechanical shops in Quebec (hereinafter the “retailer(s)"). The following are not eligible for the Contest: employees, agents, and representatives of PROCURE; its partners and any other person directly associated with the conduct of this Contest, as well as the immediate family and all other individuals with whom these employees, agents and representatives reside, or any member of their immediate family. For the purposes of these Rules, the meaning of “immediate family" is intented as the father, mother, brothers and sisters, children, husband or wife, or common-law partner of an employee, agent, or representative.
How to Enter
From October 15th to December 1st, 2020, participating retailers are asked to invite their clients to make a donation to PROCURE by adding $4 to their bill, which represents $1 for each tire changed, bought or stored.
To enter the Contest and be eligible for the prize draw, retailers must:
- Complete a registration form on the pneuvembre.ca site by providing:
- The first name, last name, and telephone number of the person responsible for collecting donations
- The name of the company, mailing address, and any additional information about the retailer
- Limit of one entry per retailer
- Email the weekly donation results to email@example.com using the PNEUVEMBRE Contest - Donation Report (hereinafter Donation Report)
- An electronic copy of the form is available by clicking here.
- Issue a cheque to PROCURE with the total amount of donations collected during the PNEUVEMBRE campaign before December 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM.
PROCURE will post the weekly donation results on the PNEUVEMBRE retailer ranking page - https://pneuvembre.ca/en/teams
Prize Draws and Chances of Winning
Thanks to our partnership with La Cage | Brasserie sportive, forty eight (48) Prizes will be given out by a weekly draw of twelve (12) prizes during the month of November (for (4) draws in total) amongst the retailers and mechanical shops who have raised 100$ or more during the draw period (see periods in the Contest Rules).
Each prize has an approximate value of $25 for each meal (total value of $50).
For every draw period, the retailer must transmit their Donation Report before the prescribed date and time to be eligible for one of the weekly prizes.
A retailers chances of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Draw Periods for Weekly Prizes
- Period 1: October 1st to November 5*
- Deadline: November 5 11:59:59 p.m.
- Date of draw: November 6 before 5:00 p.m.
- Period 2: November 6 to November 12
- Deadline: November 12 11:59:59 p.m.
- Date of draw: November 13 before 5:00 p.m.
- Period 3: November 13 to November 19
- Deadline: November 19 11:59:59 p.m.
- Date of draw: November 20 before 5:00 p.m.
- Period 4: November 20 to November 26
- Deadline: November 26 11:59:59 p.m.
- Date of draw: November 27 before 5:00 p.m.
PROCURE will post the names of the Weekly Prize winners on the PNEUVEMBRE website as well as on the PNEUVEMBRE Facebook page. Winners will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail withing two (2) days following the date of the draw.
Three tire sets of a 1000$ value each, all offered by Stox Distribution in the form of gift certificates, each valued at 1000$, will be offered to three (3) car dealerships or mechanical shops amongst the ones who have raised over 1000$ before December 15th 2020 by 5 p.m.
For every dollar raised for PROCURE before December 15th 2020 at 5 p.m, a retailer obtains one (1) participation for the Grand Prizes draw.
To be eligible for the Grand Prizes draw, the participating retailers must:
- Have transmitted their sollicitation results of a minimal sum of 1000$; and
- Have deposited the total sum due to PROCURE by December 15th 2020 at 5 p.m.
The three (3) winners will be chosen randomly by electronic draw among all eligible participants.
The draw will take place on Thursday December 17th 2020 at around 12 p.m. at the PROCURE offices. The chances to win of a participating retailer depend on the number of admissible donations received. The payment can be done by check made out to ‘’PROCURE’’ and delivered to the following address 1320, boul. Graham, suite 110, Ville Mont-Royal, H3P 3C8 or by online payment.
In order to be declared a winner, the participating retailer must:
- abide by the participation and eligibility conditions outlined in these Rules. Failure to meet one or more of these conditions will result in automatic disqualification and another draw will take place in order to determine a new Winner
- provide proof of identity with photograph on request and in a timely manner;
- accept the terms and conditions relating to the Prize
- complete and sign the declaration form and Waiver of Liability (the “Declaration Form") indicating that all conditions outlined in these Rules have been met and return the form to PROCURE in the two (2) days following its receipt
- consent to having PROCURE publish his or her photo or video on various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) when announcing the winner
- agree that if he or she refuses to accept the Prize in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Rules, this releases PROCURE from any obligation related to this Prize towards said person In such a case, PROCURE may, at their sole discretion, cancel the prize or hold a new draw until a finalist is selected and declared the winner.
- All winners release PROCURE and its directors, representatives, officers, employees, and any other parties involved in the Contest (herinafter referred to as “Release Beneficiaries” from any liability for any damages they may suffer as a result of the acceptance or use of the Prize or relating to the Prize and Contest. Before being declared a winner and receiving their Prize, each slected person shall complete and sign the Form to such effect, failing which he or she will not be entitled to the Prize.
- PROCURE will assume no liability of any kind whatsoever in all cases where its inability to act results from an event or situation beyond its control or from a strike, lockout, or any other labour dispute in its establishment or in the establishments of the organizations or businesses whose services are used to conduct the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, the Winner authorizes PROCURE to use, if required, his or her name, photograph, city, voice, image, and statement relating to his or her Prize for advertising or other purposes, at the discretion of PROUCRE, and without any form of compensation. In addition, the Winner agrees that his or her first name and the name of their city of residence may be mentioned on the Competition website, or any other PROCURE web page, without any form of compensation.
- Release Beneficiaries will incur no liability for incomplete or incomprehensible contact information from Contest participants. PROCURE reserves the right to reject any Registration Form that is incomplete, illegible, mutilated, or containing a human or mechanical error and draw another form.
- Any Registration Form or attempted registration using electronic, computer, or other means contrary to the spirit of the Contest (e.g. computer hacking, mass emailing, etc.) will be automatically rejected and forwarded to the appropriate judicial authorities. Any automated file will be flagged and rejected.
- PROCURE shall not incur any liability for any problem, including, but not limited to: technical failure of telephone networks or lines, online computer systems and servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, worm, bug, or failure to send emails, for any reason, including, but not limited to, traffic on the Internet nework or website or a combination of the two. PROCURE and other Release Beneficiaries shall not be held liable for any damage that may affect the computer equipment of participants following their registration in the Contest.
- PROCURE reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest in whole or in part in the event of the occurrence of any technical error or human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or conduct of the Contest as provided in these Rules is subject to applicable regulations, if required. In all cases, PROCURE, service providers or prize provider associated with this Contest as well as their employees, agents, and representatives will not be required to award more prizes than those indicated in these Rules or to award a prize other than those in accordance with these Rules. Furthermore, PROCURE is not responsible for errors or technical difficulties resulting from a server, hardware or software failure, a transmission problem, or lost, delayed, or corrupted data transmitted by the participant.
- Contest Rules are available on the Contest website for the entire Contest period (www.pneuvembre.ca) or at the following address: PROCURE, 1320 Graham Boulevard, Suite 110, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, H3P 3C8, 514-341-3000 or 1-855-899-2873.
- All intellectual property and all promotional material (Web Pages and source code included) are the property of PROCURE. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copy or use of copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited. Entry forms are the property of PROCURE and will not be returned to participants at any time.