PNEUVEMBRE® CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
The PNEUVEMBRE® Contest (hereinafter the “Contest") is organized by PROCURE as part of the PNEUVEMBRE campaign. It takes place on the campaign website (https://pneuvembre.ca/en/) from October 15th to December 1st, 2019,
The Contest is open to all car dealerships and tire dealers in Quebec (hereinafter the “retailer(s)"). The following are not eligible for the Contest: employees, agents, and representatives of PROCURE; its partners and any other person directly associated with the conduct of this Contest, as well as the immediate family and all other individuals with whom these employees, agents and representatives reside, or any member of their immediate family. For the purposes of these Rules, by “immediate family", means the father, mother, brothers and sisters, children, husband or wife, or common-law partner of an employee, agent, or representative.
How to Enter
From October 15th to December 1st, 2019, participating retailers are asked to invite their clients to make a donation to PROCURE by adding $4 to their invoice, or $1 for each tire changed, bought or stored.
To enter the Contest and be eligible for the prize draw, retailers must:
- Complete a registration form on the pneuvembre.ca site by providing:
- The first name, last name, and telephone number of the person responsible for collecting donations
- The name of the company, mailing address, and any additional information about the retailer
- Limit of one entry per retailer
- Email the weekly donation results to firstname.lastname@example.org using the PNEUVEMBRE Contest - Donation Report (hereinafter Donation Report)
- An electronic copy of the form is available by clicking here.
- Issue a cheque to PROCURE with the total amount of all donations collected during the PNEUVEMBRE campaign before January 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM.
PROCURE will post the weekly donation results on the PNEUVEMBRE retailer ranking page - https://pneuvembre.ca/en/teams
Thanks to a partnership with La Cage | Brasserie sportive, seventy-two (72) "Weekly Prizes” will be drawn and awarded over a period of six (6) Draw Dates (“weeks”). Each prize consists of one (1) meal for two (2) persons at any of the La Cage | Brasserie sportive establishments in Quebec, an approximate value of $25 each (total value of $50).
FIVE (5) "Grand Prizes” will be drawn for the PNEUVEMBRE Contest:
- Luxury suite for 12 people to watch a 2020 Impact Montreal game - Prize valued at $2,760 donated by Impact Montreal
- Luxury suite for 12 people to watch a 2020 Montreal Alouettes game - Prize valued at $3,289 donated by the Montreal Alouettes
- Luxury suite for 10 people to watch a 2019-20 Montreal Canadiens game - Prize valued at $8,000 generously donated by SNC Lavalin
- Luxury suite for 12 people to watch a 2019-20 Laval Rocket game - Prize valued at $1 300 genereously donated by Jaguar Laval
- Luxury suite for 12 people to watch a 2019-20 Quebec Remparts game - Prize valued at over $1 000 genereously donated by Quebec Remparts
The dates of the FIVE (5) matches will be determined by PROCURE.
Winners will not be able to request a change of date.
Winners will only be able to choose between the prize and its equivalent cash value.
Prize Draws and Odds of Winning
For every dollar claimed on the weekly Donation Report sent to PROCURE a retailer obtains one (1) entry to participate in the Weekly Prizes draw.
Twelve (12) winners will be selected by computerized draw from all eligible entries each Draw Period. This draw will be held on the dates specified below.
At each Draw Period, the retailer must have submitted their Donation Report prior to the deadline date and time to be eligible for the Weekly Prize draw.
A retailers odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received
Draw Periods for Weekly Prizes
- Period 1: October 1st to October 27*
- Deadline: October 27 11:59:59 p.m.
- Date of draw: October 28 before 5:00 p.m.
- Period 2: October 28 to November 3
- Deadline: November 3 11:59:59 p.m.
- Date of draw: November 4 before 5:00 p.m.
- Period 3: November 4 to November 10
- Deadline: November 10 11:59:59 p.m.
- Date of draw: November 11 before 5:00 p.m.
- Period 4: November 11 to November 17
- Deadline: November 17 11:59:59 p.m.
- Date of draw: November 18 before 5:00 p.m.
- Period 5: November 18 to November 24
- Deadline: November 24 11:59:59 p.m.
- Date of draw: November 25 before 5:00 p.m.
- Period 6: November 25 to December 1st
- Deadline: December 1st 11:59:59 p.m.
- Date of draw: December 2 before 5:00 p.m.
* The first month of the campaign will only have one draw
PROCURE will post the names of the Weekly Prize winners on the PNEUVEMBRE website as well as on the PNEUVEMBRE Facebook page. Winners will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail in the two (2) days following the date of the draw.
Grand Prize Draw
For every dollar donated to PROCURE before January 15, 2020 at 5:00 p.m., participating retailers obtain one (1) entry to participate in the Grand Prize Draw.
To be eligible for the Grand Prize Draw, participating retailers” must:
- Have submitted their Total Donation Results with a minimum of $200; and
- Have paid all amounts due to PROCURE no later than January 15, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Participating retailers cannot win more than one Grand Prize.
FIVE (5) winners will be selected by computerized draw from all eligible entries. The draw will be held on Friday January 17, 2020 around 12:00 in the PROCURE offices. A participating retailer’s odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received The cheque must be made payable to “PROCURE” and sent to the following address: 1320 Graham Blvd., Suite 110, Town of Mount Royal, H3P 3C8.
The order of drawing for the FIVE (5) Grand Prizes is as follows:
- Montreal Impact
- Montreal Alouettes
- Montreal Canadiens
- Laval Rocket
- Quebec Remparts
Winners will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail in the three (3) days following the date of the draw. PROCURE will post the names of the FIVE (5) Grand Prize winners on the PNEUVEMBRE website as well as on the PNEUVEMBRE Facebook page.
In order to be declared a winner, the participating retailer must:
- abide by the participation and eligibility conditions outlined in these Rules. Failure to meet one or more of these conditions will result in automatic disqualification and another draw will take place in order to determine a new Winner
- provide proof of identity with photograph on request and in a timely manner;
- accept the terms and conditions relating to the Prize
- complete and sign the declaration form and Waiver of Liability (the “Declaration Form") indicating that all conditions outlined in these Rules have been met and return the form to PROCURE in the two (2) days following its receipt
- consent to having PROCURE publish his or her photo or video on various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) when announcing the winner
- agree that if he or she refuses to accept the Prize in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Rules, this releases PROCURE from any obligation related to this Prize towards said person In such a case, PROCURE may, at their sole discretion, cancel the prize or hold a new draw until a finalist is selected and declared the winner.
- All winners release PROCURE and its directors, representatives, officers, employees, and any other parties involved in the Contest (herinafter referred to as “Release Beneficiaries” from any liability for any damages they may suffer as a result of the acceptance or use of the Prize or relating to the Prize and Contest. Before being declared a winner and receiving their Prize, each slected person shall complete and sign the Form to such effect, failing which he or she will not be entitled to the Prize.
- PROCURE will assume no liability of any kind whatsoever in all cases where its inability to act results from an event or situation beyond its control or from a strike, lockout, or any other labour dispute in its establishment or in the establishments of the organizations or businesses whose services are used to conduct the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, the Winner authorizes PROCURE to use, if required, his or her name, photograph, city, voice, image, and statement relating to his or her Prize for advertising or other purposes, at the discretion of PROUCRE, and without any form of compensation. In addition, the Winner agrees that his or her first name and the name of their city of residence may be mentioned on the Competition website, or any other PROCURE web page, without any form of compensation.
- Release Beneficiaries will incur no liability for incomplete or incomprehensible contact information from Contest participants. PROCURE reserves the right to reject any Registration Form that is incomplete, illegible, mutilated, or containing a human or mechanical error and draw another form.
- Any Registration Form or attempted registration using electronic, computer, or other means contrary to the spirit of the Contest (e.g. computer hacking, mass emailing, etc.) will be automatically rejected and forwarded to the appropriate judicial authorities. Any automated file will be flagged and rejected.
- PROCURE shall not incur any liability for any problem, including, but not limited to: technical failure of telephone networks or lines, online computer systems and servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, worm, bug, or failure to send emails, for any reason, including, but not limited to, traffic on the Internet nework or website or a combination of the two. PROCURE and other Release Beneficiaries shall not be held liable for any damage that may affect the computer equipment of participants following their registration in the Contest.
- PROCURE reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest in whole or in part in the event of the occurrence of any technical error or human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or conduct of the Contest as provided in these Rules is subject to applicable regulations, if required. In all cases, PROCURE, service providers or prize provider associated with this Contest as well as their employees, agents, and representatives will not be required to award more prizes than those indicated in these Rules or to award a prize other than those in accordance with these Rules. Furthermore, PROCURE is not responsible for errors or technical difficulties resulting from a server, hardware or software failure, a transmission problem, or lost, delayed, or corrupted data transmitted by the participant.
- Contest Rules are available on the Contest website for the entire Contest period (www.pneuvembre.ca) or at the following address: PROCURE, 1320 Graham Boulevard, Suite 110, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, H3P 3C8, 514-341-3000 or 1-855-899-2873.
- All intellectual property and all promotional material (Web Pages and source code included) are the property of PROCURE. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copy or use of copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited. Entry forms are the property of PROCURE and will not be returned to participants at any time.